|Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Shipping and handling is determined by the size, weight and price of the item. When you add a product to the shopping cart it will let you know what the delivery charge is. Most products are in the £2.99 to £5.99 delivery categories. Please note, if you add a loyalty gift to your cart you will not pay for the item but you will pay for the shipping and handling if you have already ordered another product.
4. All images, descriptions and specifications that appear on this site are for general reference to the Goods sold on the site. All images, descriptions and specification are taken from our suppliers and are deemed to be up to date at the time of publishing. Changes to the product's image, description and specification can change without notice by the suppliers.
5. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you and will make a full refund for monies already paid. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
6. Cancellation and returns. This policy does not apply to the following goods, which are exempt from the right to cancel:
Audio, Video or Computer Software unsealed by you.
You can cancel your contract, return goods, at any time up to 14 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us. To process returns more quickly and efficiently, customers are advised to obtain a valid returns number from Saverpoint, which will be issued by our customer services department on 0843 330 6713 (calls are charged at 5p per minute). For returns of a technical nature, our Tech Support department will issue a returns number where necessary.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage of deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
- for example, if the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. Faulty goods must be returned within 30 days after reporting them as faulty to us.
7. We will endeavour to dispatch goods within 3-5 days (5-7 days for loyalty gifts), but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. We will notify you immediately if there is a delay and arrange with you another time for delivery. If we cannot agree on a suitable delivery date, we will offer you a full refund. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence. Payment can be made by VISA, American Express, Mastercard, Delta. We also accept Paypal online payments, cheques and postal orders.
Payments for the Saverpoint promotion are processed by Softpoint Multimedia Limited. Company Registration # 3324895 ( www.softpoint.co.uk ), VAT Number: 691248713 Registered in the UK. Registered Office Unit 5 Mosley Business Park, Mosley Street, Burton Upon Trent, DE14 1DW
8. Should delivery be delayed for more than 21 days you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the goods.
9. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please contact us as soon as possible if goods arrive in a damaged condition so that an exchange can be arranged or alternatively you have the right to claim a full refund.
10. If the goods are returned as faulty and on testing they are found to have a manufacturing fault then we will issue a full refund, including any shipping fees charged however, where possible we will offer the customer the option to take a replacement of the same title, make & model, or better.
11. NON RECEIPT OF GOODS: If you do not receive your goods, we will re-issue your order once we have received written confirmation from you of non-receipt with full details of your address to allow us to check the data on our system. We will not re-issue without written confirmation of non-receipt because of the issue of software licensing.
12. The goods remain the property of Saverpoint until paid for in full.
13. If you order software from us, a licence to use the software is supplied with the product by the publisher of the software. You are required to comply with the terms of the software licence as well as these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
15. DISCLAIMER: Any information found on the Saverpoint website, or its affiliated sites is intended for guidance only. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of sites that we not responsible for. It is not permitted to create a link to our websites without prior written permission. We do not guarantee that our sites will be compatible with all hardware or software which may be used by visitors to the sites. We will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, your computer, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of browsing of this website, or downloading and purchase of any content from this site.